Overnightgraphics.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Overnightgraphics.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information we collect:
We take the following information when you visit our website:
- The name of person and his company name if have.
- Visitor addresses and contact information with email address.
- And other important information relevant to customer?s surveys or running offers.
What information we gather for giving supports:
We need the following information to recognize your wants. After that we provide you our best service.
- We keep important record from your browsing.
- We will contact with you about your order quotation and invoicing.
- We take review from you about our doing work to improve our product and service quality.
- We may send our promotional offers periodically about upcoming products, new offers, special offers or other important thing which we by using your e-mail address which you have informed.
- We may use your data information to research purpose. We may contact you by phone, fax and e-mail.
- We may take your any information and suggestion for developing our website and service according to your attention.
Use of your images:
Overnightgraphics.com is committed to you that it won?t use any of your image(s) commercially and even for its own promotional purposes including publishing in the website as sample. Except the free trial images which we reserve the right to use for our own promotional purposes only i.e. publishing in the website as our work sample. You can also stop such use of the trial image(s) simply by sending an email to email@example.com. We may also request you for your permission to use your regular photos into our website as our work sample. But that is also entirely up to you whether or not you would give us permission to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer?s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please login to your account and update your profile or write to us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.